Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Not Entirely Sure What has Happened here... | Nails


So I'm not sure if you can see but I was pretty surprised to found that this has happened to two of my shatter nail polishes. I have a big nail polish collection but haven't touched most of it in months due to being at university a lot of the time, while my nail polish is stored at home in one of my drawers. I was looking through them earlier for a colour to paint my nails with and found this.

I'm not sure if you can tell but the nail polish has sort of curled itself around the applicator and has become kind of crispy. They are now impossible to use. I'm not why this has happened so was wondering if this has happened to any of you guys? They've been stored correctly with the rest of my nail polishes but they are all unaffected. I've had them for maybe 1-2 years if that explains it?

If you have had this happen to you or know why it has happened please let me know, I'd hate for this to happen to any of my other nail polishes!