Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Friday 11 October 2013

theBalm Cosmetics | Brand Wishlist






 Hey everyone, 

So I know I already do monthly beauty and fashion wishlists, but I can never fit all of the products I want onto one wishlist. So I've decided to start doing brand wishlists, where I tell you all the products I want from a particular brand and why. I love reading these sorts of posts so I hope you do too!

I've recently fallen in love with theBalm Cosmetics, their packaging is funny and cute and I've heard amazing stuff about the quality too. I've yet to buy anything but there is a lot I want.
I've heard so much about this palette. It's a neutral palette (which of course I love) and the quality of the eyeshadows looks amazing. I also love the design and how compact it seems to be, great for travelling!

I have seen swatches of this and it looks amazing. It seems to be a very intense highlighter, but that is what I like! It's also cheaper than quite a few higher end highlighters too.
I love the branding of this! There are two types of mascara, the 'Tall Dark and Handsome' which is for length and this one, which is meant to add volume. I much prefer volume to my lashes than length so am really interesting in this mascara, love the packaging too!

Love, love, love the look of this. The theme of the palette is lovely and they've done well to show it throughout the palette. It comes with eyeshadows, highlighter, blush and lip colours, a great palette for traveling as it has so much in it!

I always want to try out new bronzers and this looks lovely in the pan, the product is really cute too!

I've never tried any eyeshadow primers apart from the Urban Decay Primer Potion, so I really want to try another one to see if there is any difference. I've heard quite a few things about this one, and I love the squeezy tube, easy to carry around.

I know, I want/own too many eyeshadow palettes. But this is a nude MATTE palette. I always find it hard to find matte eyeshadow colours, but they are so much more forgiving than shimmery eyeshadows and work better for a more subtle look. A whole palette full of matte neutral eyeshadows sounds amazing.

I have heard so so much about this blush. It looks like a a gorgeous colour and I love the compact packaging. I love blushes, so any excuse to add a new one to the collection and I jump on it!

So that's it!
Do you like the look of any of the products? Are there are of these you own? I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty