Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Thursday 26 September 2013

Beauty Wish List | September


This last month has flown by so quickly. It seems like the other day when I was making my August Beauty wishlist, but that was just over a month ago! As normal, here are the products I'm currently wanting. I'm so skint I don't tend to buy most the things on these wishlists, but I can dream. I've noticed there aren't many high street products on the wishlist, I guess I'm into higher end make up at the moment.

1. Nars At First Sight Eye & Cheek Palette -£45
I've wanted a Nars Palette for as long as I can remember. I really want the Danmari Blush Palette that came out 2 years ago, but sadly it sold out before I had enough to get it. I know these are quite expensive, but I'm thinking of getting one for my Birthday. I'm not sure if this particular one will still be available as my Birthday isn't until December, but I love it all the same. I've only tried their blushes but I love them, so a palette would be a great investment for me.

2. Smashbox Fade in Eyeshadow Palette - £32
If you follow me on twitter you'll have seen me tweet about this. I have a thing for eyeshadow palettes and this is no exception. I think it has gorgeous shades in it and is more compact than my Naked palette so would be great for travel.

3. Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss - £18
I love Illamasqua, they are one of my favourite brands. I have their precision inks in Alchemy (gold) and glister (bronze) but I've never tried it in black. I love their other precision inks and really want to try the black one, as I think it'll be great for everyday use.

4. Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow - £17.50
I'm not really into cream pigments, however I've seen a lot of reviews on how great a colour this is for contouring pale skin. As a pale person, finding a good contour colour is difficult so I really want to give this one a go.

5. Bobbi Brown Bobbi & Katie Palette - £50
This is one of the things I'd never get because it's out of my budget but it looks gorgeous. The eyeshadows all look super wearable and the blushes are gorgeous.

6. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - £20
I've wanted this for a while. I love Urban Decay and I love palettes. I especially love cheek palettes as I love having everything in one place so that it's travel friendly. I love the look of all three of the products in this and the price is great too.

7. Stila All You Need is Love Blush Palette - £13
This just looks gorgeous, and I love that there is 4 different shades. I also think the price is excellent and is lower than a lot of highstreet blushes.

8. theBalm Down Boy Blush - £13
I've heard countless good things about theBalm's blushes and this one really caught my eye. I also think it's a great price and I love the cute packaging.

9. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate - £25
I really like Too Faced's Cheek products, and I love the look of this bronzer. The thing I love most about it is the colour, the 'Milk Chocolate' colour seems much lighter than your average bronzer and would be great for my pale skin.

10. MUA Matte Palette - £4
I used to be all about the shimmery eyeshadows, but recently I've started to become more into mattes. It's quite hard to find matte palettes, so I'm really loving the look of this new one from MUA. Perfect for an everyday look.

11. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - £5.99
I've always wanted to try a Rimmel foundation but it is always far too dark for my skintone. I've heard that this new foundation has lighter shades, so I'm really excited to test in store to see whether or not that is true. I've heard this is a high coverage foundation too which is what I look for in a foundation.

12. Lancome Hypnose Drama by Alber Elbaz - £23
I don't think there's a person on the planet who hasn't heard the rave reviews about the Lancome Hypnose line. I've never tried the mascara but have always put it on my to-do list. I love the packaging of this though, but sadly it's only limited edition I think.

13. Smashbox Fade to Black Waterproof Shadow Liner in Black Gold - £17
Smashbox is never usually one of my go-to brands, but I love their new collection. I really love the look of this eyeliner, it is such a gorgeous colour and I'm really intrigued by the waterproof claim.

So that's it for my current wishlist. Are you also after any of these products? Let me know what's currently on your wish list.
Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty