Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Wednesday 18 September 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty | TAG

Image by Me
GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item would probably have to be my MUA Eyebrow Pencil which was £1. My most expensive beauty item would have to be my YSL Manifesto Perfume which is £46.50/30ml.

WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with all of my foundations. I'll buy a foundation and fall in love with it the first few times I use it, but then I'll start to hate it and not want to wear it. I'll find it becomes cakey on me, or doesn't apply as well as it used to. The hardest product to get was probably the first Naked Palette. I got mine when it first came out and it was originally going to be limited edition, I therefore got the last one in my local Debenhams, and didn't see any new palettes for weeks!

GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
This was hard as I don't really have many lip products that taste nice, but I think my Fanta Fruit Twist Lipbalm is my most delicious. It tastes exactly like Fanta Fruit Twist and I always find myself licking my lips when I'm wearing it.

SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
My eyebrows. I am getting better at it now since getting my MUA Eyebrow Pencil. Before I never did anything with them or if I did, they looked awful. I think I'm getting the hang of it now though.

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Foundation. I don't have perfect skin (it's not awful just a bit of redness and the odd blemish) and it really gets me down. I can't leave the house without wearing my foundation, but can leave it without wearing anything else. If I have nice skin, I feel a lot more confident in myself. I think bright lipstick also makes me feel more confident too, as it makes me feel glamorous and I always get people complimenting my lip colour.

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Good hair. It is the first thing I notice, I'm not one of those people that dislikes guys who spend time on their appearance. In fact, I like guys who take the effort to straighten their hair or add styling product too it, us girls have to go through a lot of effort so it's nice to see a guy making some for a change!

ENVY
What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
The Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer in 01 Blondes, I've had my eye on it for a while and think it is stunning, but sadly the high price tag means it's out of my student budget.

I wasn't tagged by anyone but loved the look of this tag so decided to do it anyway! If you would like to do it too, go ahead!


Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty