Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Liebester Award!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Becki from Bows, Beauty and Becki who nominated me for this!
The Libester Award is a great idea that helps people discover new small bloggers they may not have heard of, and to also help you learn more about the blogger behind the posts!
So First things first, the rules!
  1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated them
  2. You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this onto
  3. Make 11 questions for them to answer
  4. Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they have been nominated
  5. No tag backs! 
 So with that all done, lets get on with the questions asked by Becki!

1. What is your dream for the future?

Oooh that's a hard one. I suppose in the distant future I'd like to be settled into a job that I'm enjoying, have great friends and my own place too.


2. If you could live your life by one motto/ quote what would it be?

I have always lived by the quote:
'Everything will be okay in the end. And if, it not okay, it's not the end'
Ever since I first heard it I try and apply it to my life. When things get me down, I remember this quote and it helps me to cheer up!


3. Who inspires you? (Celebrity, Family etc)

It depends on what context! For general life everyone around me inspires me, seeing people getting what they've worked so hard for inspires me to do the same.

4. Favourite Make-up brand?

Ahh this is so hard to name just one! I'd have to go for Illamasqua. There's never been a product of theirs that I haven't fallen in love with, and I love the message that the brand tries to promote. Nars and Bobbi Brown are very close seconds, they are just a bit pricier so sadly I haven't had chance to try as many of their products.

5. What is your favourite type of product? (i.e Mascara, Lipstick)

It has to be blush. I didn't used to be into blush and felt like one blusher was all you need in your collection. How naive I once was! I love the one that different tones can completely change your look, and I love that some are shimmery, some are matte and some are full on glitterbombs (Looking at you Nars SuperOrgasm). I also like how they can compliment lip colour and eye colours and bring a whole look together.

6. What brands/ shops do you wish were sold where you live but aren't? (i.e Sephora come to the UK!) 

I tweeted about this the other day, but I really wish Tarte Cosmetics were available in the UK! As said, I love blushes and have heard so so much about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes and really want to try them. I've looked online but can't find them anywhere. If anybody knows of a place to get hold of Tarte products in the UK please let me know!


7. What is one item that you really want but it's too expensive? (i.e Chanel Handbag)

Louboutins! I really want a pair but obviously they are so expensive. 

Source

8. If you could look like anybody who would you want to look like and why?

Without a shadow of a doubt, Blake Lively. She is flawless in my opinion and always looks nice no matter what she is wearing, or how her makeup is.

Source

9. Dream Job?

Hmm, I'm a bit torn on this. I'm currently studying a law degree wit the intention to become a solicitor, but I think my dream job would be a makeup artist or a beauty columnist. It's something I have a real passion for and know I would enjoy doing. I'd also love to be a forensic scientist too, but I'm not brilliant at all things science.


10. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?

New York. Need I say more?

Source

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning on average?

It depends on my hair really. If I need to wash, blowdry and style my hair it takes around an hour and a half. If my hair is fine, then I only need 10-20minutes to do my makeup.

So those are the questions I was asked, here's my questions:

1. If you could only wear one eyeshadow colour for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. If you could only use products from one brand for the rest of your life what would it be, and why?
3. What's the best product you've ever brought?
4. What product has you repurchased the most?
5. Natural no-makeup makeup or glamour glitz?
6. What is your favourite nail polish colour?
7. If you could bring back a limited edition item that is no longer available what would it be?
8. Where do you buy most of your clothes from?
9. What inspired you to start a blog?
10. What is your favourite perfume?
11. What's your favourite blog post of yours?

I'm not sure if these bloggers have already been nominated but here it goes!

I nominate:
1.  Smile Love Spend
2. Bethany Worrall
3. Dees Beautiful Life
4. Elle Blogs Beauty
5. LookLoveWear
6. Fresh Daisy Chains

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment, I'm quite new to blogging so don't know many bloggers yet!


Hope you enjoyed this post!




Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty