Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Sunday 28 July 2013

Haul | Superdrug


Only a very tiny haul from Superdrug, but I thought I'd show you what I got! If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know how much I love Sleek, so of course two of the main things I purchased were from Sleek.

Firstly I got the new Sleek Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks. I already have the Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin which I reviewed here, I love this blush palette and use it constantly. When I saw the reviews and swatches of the new one, I knew I had to get it. I love the bright colours in it, and know it will become a new staple in my collection.
While looking at the Sleek range, I decided to also pick up the Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light. I've heard so many good reviews of this product, and I need a new bronzer as mine is running out. My current bronzer is from MAC and is a bit dark for my skintone so needs a lot of blending. As this kit is in light I'm hoping the bronzer is a better fit for my skintone. I got the kit without the blush in as I am thinking of buying the Blush by 3 palette in Lace at some point which contains the same blush.

I also picked up an MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde. I've never bought anything from MUA but have heard their products are good for the price of £1 each (for most things). I never do anything with my eyebrows so decided to pick this up and see if I liked it or not. For the price, I figured if I didn't it wouldn't be a huge loss. Whereas if I bought an expensive eyebrow product and didn't like it, that would be a bigger regret.

That's all I got, let me know what you think and if you'd like to see reviews of any of the products!



Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty