Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Haul! | Mango








This is my first haul post on my blog! I know some people don't like hauls because they think people are showing off or bragging but that really isn't the case. I love seeing what people have bought, it makes me see new things that I like and want, that I didn't even know existed! I also find it interesting to see what people choose to buy and why.

I was in London yesterday for a careers event and had to go to Oxford Street while I was there. I didn't really buy anything other than in Mango. They had a 50% sale in the store and being a lover of Mango clothing, I had to have a look. I don't have a Mango immediately near me (unless I get the train into Birmingham centre and the Mango is quite small) so it was a great chance to look at what they had in stock. I did like a lot of the clothes but decided I'd got too many clothes already.

I needed a new bag and shoes desperately so managed to pick up things that I actually needed and will use, rather than things that will go in my wardrobe and be barely worn!




Touch Quilted Bowling Bag - £42.99 £19.99 

The first thing I picked up was this black bag. I really needed a new handbag for everyday use. At the moment I've been using a smaller Mango bag which is great for going out to dinner or for a night out, but is too small for everyday use. It's also quite old and this is beginning to show. This bag is really spacious and you could certainly fit a lot in it. I also like the fact that it will go with all my clothes. I'm really happy with this, and I know Mango bags are good quality.





Studded Shoes - £59.99 £29.99

I don't know the exact name of these shoes as they aren't on their website.

The second thing I picked up were these shoes. And I'm in love with them. I've wanted some shoes in this style for ages but can never seem to find any that are affordable but good quality. These are good quality shoes, they are quite hard and sturdy so certainly aren't going to fall apart like a lot of the other shoes I've seen would. I also love the studs, it makes them a bit different but still keeps them girly. I'm going to be wearing these a lot.They were also a great price at only £29.99. They are clearly good quality which is why they were supposed to be so expensive, and I'm so happy I managed to get the style and quality I wanted for half the price!

They're a bit dirty in the photo because I actually wore them yesterday as the shoes I was wearing were annoying me as they're a bit worn so don't fit great anymore. These were really comfortable and fitted my feet perfectly.


 Red Heart Shaped Coin Purse £9.99 £4.99

This wasn't on the website either, so don't the exact name.

The last thing I picked up was this purse. I was in the queue when saw this by the time. At the price of £4.99 I couldn't resist as it was such a nice purse and I needed a one because mine is really really old. It won't hold cards in, but will be great for my holding my money.

That was all for my haul from Mango! I really love everything I got and know I will use it all a lot. Does anyone else shop at Mango? Let me know in the comments!

That's all for now,




Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty