Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Saturday 13 July 2013

Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh Eau de Toilette | Review




The Body Shop is most well known for its skincare range, most notably its body butters. I have their body butters and scrubs and love them, however, I had never tried out any of their fragrances. I spotted this one recently and was in love with the bottle design and the scent. It's hard to describe, but to me, this smells like summer in a bottle.

Scent: According to The BodyShop:
"This summery fragrance is a blend of neroli blossom and refreshing watermelon notes. It is vibrant, energising and as refreshing as a splash in the ocean."
There is also added sea spray and fruity watermelon. Personally, I love this combination and I do find it to be a very refreshing scent. I like spraying this on really hot days as I find it really cools me down.

Lasting Power: This is an Eau de Toilette so the scent and the staying power isn't as good as that of an Eau de Parfum, however I find this lasts around 4 hours on me which isn't too bad for an Eau de Toilette.The bottle is small and light so it is portable if you wished to carry it around with you.

Packaging: I really love this packaging, the gradient from blue to yellow reminds me of the summer and being by the ocean. The packaging shows that this is a summer scent. The bottle isn't too heavy too so I don't feel like I'm scared I'll drop it every time I use it. It is also a 50ml size which is pretty good for the price as the standard size for fragrances is around 30ml.

Avalibility and Price: £15 from The Body Shop.

Would I repurchase?: I really like this scent, but for me it is definitely a summer scent so I would only really wear this in the summer, and would choose something else for the winter.For the summer, I do really like this and will continue to wear it, particularly on hot days.






Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty